1. Customers to acquire
The Company acquires personal information in the Service. Personal information refers to the following information, etc., that can identify a specific individual by these or a combination thereafter.
- Name and email address
- SNS Account
- Information about the devices using the Service (IP address, OS, etc.)
- Personal information arbitrarily set by other business operators
In addition, the Company may disclose information that is not personal information (such as statistical information that indicates trends in the entire user) for the purpose of explaining the company's business contents and other purposes that the Company deems appropriate.
2. How to get
The Company may appropriately acquire and collect personal information of customers who use the Service by the following methods, etc.
- How you enter yourself on the Service
- How to automatically acquire and collect with this service
- Method of acquisition and collection by e-mail, document, telephone, etc. by the Company
- How to obtain and collect e-mail, mail, documents, telephone, etc. from customers to the Company
3. Purpose of use of customer's personal information
- To provide this service
- To respond to information, inquiries, etc. related to this service
- To help improve and develop the Service
- To create statistical data processed in a format that does not identify an individual in connection with the Service
4. Entrusting your personal information to a third party
In the following cases, the Company may entrust customer information to such third party to the scope necessary for the operation and service of the Service without obtaining the customer's consent in advance. Provided, however, that this shall not be the case if you request us to stop providing your information to third parties in advance. We will take measures to protect personal information at the subcontractor, such as entering into a confidentiality agreement with a third party to be entrusted.
The Company may provide customer information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the customer in the following cases.
- When there is an example stipulated by laws and regulations
- When customer's personal information is provided in accompanying the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- When your personal information is shared with a specific person who uses the Service, such as the organizer, and you have notified the customer in advance who manages the personal information, or if you have placed it in a state that can be easily known to the customer
5. Management and security of your personal information
6. Changes and notifications
7. Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of customer information
For requests to stop or delete the disclosure or correction of your personal information or the disclosure or deletion of personal information to a third party, please contact our customer email@example.com.
1. Information collected
We shall collect personal information through the Services. Personal information refers to the following information, etc., from which, whether alone or combined, a specific individual can be identified.
- Name and email address
- SNS account
- Information on devices using the Services (IP address, OS, etc.)
- Personal information set at the discretion of other companies
We may disclose information that does not fall under personal information (such as statistical information indicating the trends of users in general, etc.) for explaining the details of our business or for other purposes determined appropriate.
2. Method of collection
We shall appropriately collect personal information of the Member using the Services according to the following means.
- From information entered by the Member in the use of the Services
- By automatic collection through the Services
- Through emails, documents, telephone calls, etc. from NaviTabi
- Through emails, postal mails, documents, telephone calls, etc. from the Member to NaviTabi
- For the provision of the Services
- For providing guidance and for handling inquiries, etc. concerning the Services
- For improving and developing the Services
- For preparing statistical data in connection with the Services, processed in form from which an individual cannot be identified
4. Consignment of the Member’s personal information to third parties
In the following events, we may consign the Member’s personal information to third parties within the scope necessary for operating and providing the Services, without obtaining the prior consent of the Member, except in the event that the Member requests in advance, the suspension of provision of such Member’s personal information to a third party. Measures shall be taken in order to secure the safety of personal information at the consignee, such as by executing a confidentiality agreement between such consignee.
- Cases set forth in laws and ordinances
- The Member’s personal information is provided in the transfer of business due to merger or other reason
- In the event that the Member’s personal information is shared with a specific party using the Services, such as the event organizer, and the Member has been notified in advance or can easily learn of the party managing personal information.
5. Management and security of the Member’s personal information
6. Changes and notice
7. Procedures for the disclosure, amendment, suspension of use, deletion, etc. of the Member’s personal information
Please contact the following for requesting the disclosure, amendment, suspension of provision to third parties, deletion, etc. of the Member’s personal information.